Would you like to make the world a safer place? In TIS (Telefónica Ingeniería de Seguridad), we have proposed to make the world a safer place, providing solutions that protect lives, goods and that guarantee the essential services for society, giving continuity to business.
As the Security Company of the largest TELCO Company in Spain, we face our own challenges and move our differential value to the Telco and our customers.
To collaborate on our mission, we are looking for a SALES SECURITY SPECIALIST
based in London to join our Cybersecurity Team. The main objective pursued by a SSS is the generation and acceleration of the conversion of the business opportunities, providing support to the sales force of the MNCs unit
throughout the entire business process of the security services & products. The SSS provides an expert view of the solutions that
make up the value propositions of security products and services.
SSS people will work in coordination with the MNCs sales teams to ensure optimal E2E management of opportunities Academic Training
- Degree of Superior Engineer or Technical Systems, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Industrial or similar.
- Highly valuable MBA or Specialization in Telecommunications, Marketing, Business or Digital Services.
- Desirable any of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CREST...
Specific technical skills
- MSSP Value proposal
- Cloud Security approach
- Digital Exposure / Cyberthreats
- Threat Intelligence
- Risk & Compliance management knowledge
- Technology security vendors knowledge (Cisco, Microsoft, McAfee, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Symantec, Fortinet, F5, ...)
- At least 5 years of experience in Sales, Pre-Sales or Security Business Development.
- Proven experience in complex bid management end to end for large clients and corporations.
- Proven experience in large companies with international and multicultural environments.
- Proven experience managing "Fortune 500" Global Accounts worldwide being customer faced
- English mother tongue and Spanish high level