SAP Functional Analyst (SAP Field Service Management)
Location: Flexible Worker - with occasional travel to Portsmouth
Compensation: £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for a SAP Functional Analyst (SAP Field Service Management) to join our team here at Babcock International. You will be responsible for the functional support, analysis, configuration and continuous improvement of the SAP Field Service Management and Service Cloud solutions, including the related integrations to meet the business needs of Babcock cross divisional front and back-office processes.
Working closely with our customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance SAP functionality, the SAP Field Service Management functional analyst adds value to the SAP organisation through their knowledge of the Babcock Plant / Asset Maintenance, solutions, business processes and knowledge of its integration with other solutions.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and professional individual who can hit the ground running and has the ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment. You will need to be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
What will you be doing?
Your main duties will include:
- Providing an excellent understanding of the configuration and setup of the SAP Field Service Management solution to be able to assist in the functional support and design.
- Excellent functional support and business process knowledge of Fleet Operations / Management.
- Experience of functional support and business process knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance in SAP ECC.
- Good understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between SAP Field Service Management and Service Cloud solutions.
- Work with the Service Desk and the SAP team to facilitate incident & problem management resolution.
- Work with SAP and third parties to resolve software bugs where applicable.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for all SAP Field Service Management and Plant Maintenance / Fleet Operations related processes.
The experience you'll bring
You will need a university degree or relevant experience in SAP Field Service Management and Plant Maintenance.
You will also need the following:
- You will need proven hands-on SAP Field Service Management solution support and configuration experience.
- SAP Qualified in SAP Field Service Management.
- Experience of Fleet Operations support and configuration.
- Proven understanding of business processes within SAP Plant Maintenance and Fleet
Lastly, you will need to satisfy security requirements. This may require you to hold or be eligible/capable of achieving 'Security Check' (SC) clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ensure that our recruitment processes are regularly reviewed and adapted, as required, to ensure we're compliant with the latest government advice. We are striving to protect both our current and future employees by acting in a responsible way which reflects the restrictions we face.
To find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please visit our careers page.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Closing Date: 19th August 2022