SAP Solution Lead (Fleet Operations & Service Management)
Location: United Kingdom - Remote working with occasional travel to our Portsmouth office
Compensation: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full Time
This is your opportunity to join Babcock International being responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP Service Management and Fleet Operation modules/solutions, including the related integrations and Cloud Solutions (SAP Field Service Management, SAP CX) to meet the business needs of Babcock cross divisional processes.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a SAP Solution Lead who has an excellent understanding of business processes and integrations within SAP Plant.
What will you be doing?
- Providing specialist level design, configuration and functional support for the SAP solutions in the following.
- Service Management, Plant Maintenance and Fleet Operations modules/solutions of ECC6.
- SAP Field Service Management Cloud Solution.
- SAP Service Cloud.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of Service and Asset maintenance.
- Excellent design, configuration, support and business process knowledge of Fleet Operations.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of all related user interfaces (Fiori, Mobile Apps) and the processes and data it supports.
- Excellent understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP Plant Maintenance (Project Systems/Finance/Timesheets/Supply Chain Planning/Procurement/HR).
- Good understanding and process knowledge of Project Systems (PS), Engineering Change Management (ECM), Workshop Refurbishment and SAP MM (including MRP).
The experience you'll bring
You will need a university degree or relevant experience in Service Management and Fleet Operations.
You will also need the following:
- Relevant hand-on SAP Service Management / Plant Maintenance solution lead, configuration and support experience.
- Relevant hand-on SAP Fleet Operations solution lead, configuration and support experience.
- Maintenance & SAP Cloud Solutions required to deliver the service.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Project Systems, Timesheets, HR, Procurement and Supply Chain.
Lastly, you must hold or have the ability to obtain SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Pension Plan
- Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to ensure that our recruitment processes are regularly reviewed and adapted, as required, to ensure we're compliant with the latest government advice. We are striving to protect both our current and future employees by acting in a responsible way which reflects the restrictions we face.
To find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants please visit our website.
All applications should be made online. Please use a desktop PC or laptop to create your account and apply for a job. Once you've completed this you'll be able to apply to jobs from mobile devices. If you experience difficulties please visit our careers page.
If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. We recognise the value that Serving Personnel, both Regular and Reserves, Veterans, Uniformed Cadet Instructors and Service Families contribute to our business and the United Kingdom. As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments. To find out more please visit our website.
Closing Date: 7th July 2022 (candidates submitted weekly)