As a Scheduler, for this new IT operation you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for an individual who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a new team full of fantastic people. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £25k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Managing the approval of variable labour requests both up and down the Operational chain of command
- Managing to approval of recruitment request in line with agreed process and KPI's
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist in the development of work schedules and allocate employees to different duties and/or shifts
- Prepare and submit reports
- Identifies opportunities to improve processes through more effective schedule management.
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
Who we are:
- Experience in delivering data centric organisational change
- Proficient use MS Office
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
- demonstrate a passion for research and data and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions
- self-motivated, be proactive taking initiative
- natural ability to make strong, lasting, and meaningful connection with others
- Project management expertise (preferably in labour management)
- Knowledge and understanding of site operations to recommend, implement and complete projects
- Demonstrates discretion and ability to deal with confidential issues
- Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge and experience of labour optimisation
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the importance of contract compliance
- Good financial acumen, able to interpret and analyse financial information.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.