Location: Field Based Role Covering Southern UK - Reporting to Head Office in Coventry
At E.ON Energy Installation Services Ltd (EEISL), our team helps customers affordably invest in new energy efficiency measures to help improve people's lives. Making life more comfortable for customers is what makes us tick, Currently we provide our customers with a mixture of Boiler Replacements, Full Gas Central Heating Systems, Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar Photovoltaic, External Wall insulation, Cavity Wall Insulation and Loft Insulation. We listen to what customers really want, we advise them on what's right for them and then we make it happen. As our business continues to grow we want to do even more.
As a Scheme Manager you will have responsibility for the delivery of several Energy Efficiency Schemes for our Social Housing Provider Clients. Initially you will be responsibility for projects in the southern portion of the UK but this may be subject to adjustment based on successful bids.
Reporting to the Project Programme Manager you will lead a team Site Supervisors in delivering the Schemes in a safe, timely, compliant and profitable manner whilst ensuring that the Medium Term Plan (MTP) is achieved to the EEISL targets.
This is a fantastic opportunity not just to work flexibly, but also to build a reputation with one of the world's leading energy suppliers in the process.
Experience of working in a regulated industry, specifically the Energy Companies Obligation, is desirable.
- Experience in a Contract or Project Manager position, delivering a variety of residential projects to occupied properties for Social Housing Provider Clients. You will have experience in taking projects from tender stage through to handover. This experience is preferably complemented by a higher construction-based qualification.
- Experience in the implementation of CDM Regulations 2015 as well as strong and varied SHE experience combined with a willingness to be significantly involved in the continued development of a evolving and robust Safety Management system.
- Experience in the installation of Energy Efficiency Measures with particular emphasis on Full Gas Central Heating Systems, Air Source Heat Pumps, Ground Source Heat Pumps and Solar Photovoltaic.
- Extensive experience in leading and managing a project team, often remotely, so that they achieve their full potential and deliver a successful residential project.
- Demonstrable experience in constructing, tracking and maintaining project programmes, using a recognised package such as Microsoft Project, ensuring at all times that risks to the critical path are identified, understood and mitigated against.
- Skilled in the identification and mitigation against contractual risk through collaboration with a commercial team.
- Skilled in the managing the expectations of several internal and external stakeholders concurrently.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and influencing skills.
- CSCS card - Managers Level preferred.
- SMSTS qualification
- IOSH, NEBOSH or similar SHE qualification.
- ACS Certification (CCN1 CENWAT HTR1 CKR1) is desirable.
- Knowledge of Gas Industry Unsafe Situations Procedure and corrective action process is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Gas Industry (Installation & Use) Regulations - 2018 Amendment is desirable.
- Full and clean Driving License.