Join us as a Scrum Master
- We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- You’ll make sure that your team lives by the values of Scrum, empowering them to become high performing to increase the productivity, transparency, frequency, and quality of delivery
- Hone your project skills as you work with talented people in collaborative and innovative environment, with access to the bank's Agile community, experts, and events
What you'll do
This role will see you coaching and guiding your team to perform at its highest level and at a sustainable pace. You’ll remove any impediments to progress, facilitate meetings, protect the team from outside influences or distractions, and work with the product owner to make sure that the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Acting as process owner for the team, and maintaining the relationship with the project's key stakeholders
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Driving effective engagement and influence of a wide range of stakeholders
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as extreme programming, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
You should have proven coaching skills, particularly when working with product owners. You’ll also need knowledge of situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency. And you'll understand how to build a culture of transparency within feature teams by empowering individuals and inspiring a collaborative team performance. Experience of traditional delivery practices, governance, tools, and methodologies would be an advantage.
We’re also looking for:
- Experience of bringing ideas, learning and concepts from elsewhere, and developing them into practical and effective initiatives
- A deep understanding of scaled Agile tools and methodologies, including Idea to Value
- Experience of developing and promoting best in class and continuous improvement practices