Join us as a Scrum Master
- We’re looking for an experienced Scrum Master to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- You’ll make sure that your team lives by the values of Scrum, empowering them to become high performing to increase the productivity, transparency, frequency and quality of delivery
- Hone your project skills as you work with talented people in collaborative and innovative environment, with access to the bank's Agile community, experts and events
What you'll do
This role will see you coaching and guiding your team to perform at their highest level and at a sustainable pace. You’ll remove any impediments to progress, facilitate meetings, protect the team from outside influences or distractions and work with the product owner to make sure that the product backlog is in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as process owner for the team, and maintaining the relationship with the project's key stakeholders
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Encouraging the team to build relationships to promote internal and external communication, improving transparency, and sharing information with all interested parties
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with experience of successful Scrum adoption along with a Scrum Master certification. You'll need knowledge of modern development practices and tools, such as extreme programming, test-driven development and continuous integration.
You’ll also need knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency, as well as experience of building a culture of transparency within feature teams by empowering individuals and inspiring a collaborative team performance.
We'll look to you to demonstrate:
- A background in coaching cross-functional teams into high performing teams
- Experience of changing organisational, team or department mindsets and structure
- An understanding and experience of applying empirical process control
- Strong knowledge of the Agile manifesto and its principles
- Experience of automated testing frameworks