As the Senior Operational Lead, you will act as the main point of contact in the sector for Time2Eeat interfacing between leadership, operational & unit teams. You will have responsibility for overseeing sector implementation and governance from initial enquiry to go live sign off - acting as first line triage and main point of contact within sector. Job Description
More about the role:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- Remote working
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Ensure Regional Managers complete necessary pre-onboarding tasks and pre-go live activities
- Set up and attend sector on-boarding calls
- Aware and fully understands the RM toolkit and associated processes.
- Supports with client queries and live demos of app
- Provides 1:1 support if a unit requires additional training or cannot attend any of the key stage training
- Ensure sector is on plan with unit roll out and mobilisations waves.
- Supports RM's in accessing progress reports for governance reporting using. Mobilise
- Holds weekly governance calls with Regional Managers to ensure unit teams are on plan and to identify any support requirements and plans to mitigate risk during main roll out.
- Works with sector teams to support risk sites and to identify local SMEs or unit manager / culinary networks.
- Management and/or supervisor experience, part of an operational team that delivers results
- Project management experience, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Supported the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Innovative thinking, identifying or creating appropriate and suitable solutions as issues arise
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Takes ownership of tasks and processes, and escalates to programme leadership as and when required
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders across the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Who we are:
- Catering, Retail or facilities management experience
- Previous Compass sector experience
- Managed senior level third party relationships
- Working knowledge of MS Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.