Join us as a Security Architecture Consultant
- In this key role, you’ll be working with the domain lead to define the product backlog and analyse a broad range of security information
- We’ll look to you to provide advice and guidance on the best course of action required to manage or solve any identified security risks
- It’s an opportunity to use your expertise to represent security in business led forums to achieve effective security governance
What you'll do
As a Security Architecture Consultant, you’ll analyse business requirements, technical solutions or processes to identify security related risks, and provide guidance on how they can be managed effectively through either technical or non-technical solutions. You’ll also be assisting the wider bank in the rapid delivery of their desired business and customer outcomes, making sure that bank system health and security are maintained and improved where possible.
Additionally, you’ll be:
- Using a broad knowledge in security specialisms, together with an appreciation of franchise and function strategies and objectives, to support the wider bank
- Participating in a culture of continuous improvement and collaborating with others, focusing on automation, virtualisation and scalability by incorporating security as early as possible
- Using knowledge and experience of industry standards and best practice to influence senior stakeholders
- Working with colleagues and across service teams to create a collaborative resource model, flexing resources and building agility across teams to foster a culture of collaboration
- Delivering high quality services that address key areas of risk to meet the bank’s requirements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a wide range of knowledge in a number of security related specialisms, coupled with effective stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
You'll have in-depth knowledge of public cloud architectures, specifically covering AWS and the ability to demonstrate the securing of public cloud environments, specifically covering AWS offerings. As well as this, you'll have a deep understanding of information technology and information security including security products and technologies.
You’ll also need:
- An in-depth understanding of industry architecture principles and frameworks.
- The ability to think strategically and demonstrate an appreciation of strategic alignment between security and the business domain
- A range of knowledge of industry standards and best practice, including ISF Standard of Good Practice (SOGP)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of change management processes and Agile methodologies
- An in-depth understanding of risk management practices