We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Compliance Manage to join the team who will be the Subject Matter Expert on Security Compliance (SIA, ACS British Standards). You will provide security compliance advice and guidance, both physical and technical to the operations team and account manager in support of the Compass Management team who have the responsibility for the delivery of this specialist service.
You will review service levels with security sub-contractors and conduct operational audits to ensure compliance, contractual, legislative, statutory and local requirements in respect of security services, including welfare and client specific requirements, are met. Job Description
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 Hours - Monday to Friday
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Other duties include:
The Ideal Candidate
- To interface with all sub-contractors on behalf of Compass regarding development and implementation of systems, procedures, best practice and sharing of resources
- To be the main point of contact with the SIA and NSI auditing bodies. Liaising directly with bodes during Audit periods ensuring audits are planned and objectives met
- To ensure all suppliers invoice at the correct charge rates to include contractual MI
- Undertake audits and spot checks on all aspects of security operations across Compass security suppliers (Sub Contractors)
- Awareness of cost base finance and budgets
- A structured individual with a strong track record of management experience in Security sector
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- An exceptional working knowledge of the security industry
- Strong people and communication skills
- Experience of working in a controlled environment
- Organisational Skills to plan and organise work to be efficient and effective and allow service to be delivered promptly and reliably
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a corporate security environment
- Audit Compliance Qualification - ISO 9001 or similar
- Educated to HNC standard
- SIA Licence = Front line
- Computer Literate specifically with Microsoft Office
- Flexibility in working hours
About The Company
- Ex-Military/Police background
- Security Technology experience - CCTV, Access Control, Alarm Systems
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.