This is a multi-skilled role performing a variety of tasks associated with a comprehensive Customer Facing Security and Concierge experience.
14forty is a leading global provider of facilities management. We are recruiting a Security Concierge to join the team located in Reigate.
The successful candidate will provide various tasks some of which are detailed within this Job Description. The role requires team member to performing shifts within a rotating 4 on 4 off shift pattern. Hours of shifts will be either 07:00 - 19:00 or 19:00 - 07:00. This role requires flexibility with evenings and weekend working.
The role will also require any ad-hoc tasks as directed by the Soft Services Manager/Client. Job Description
- £9.60 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Security Concierge will undertake the following duties:
- Key duties will include but not limited to: Building patrols of three buildings within a 5-minute walking radius, car park patrols, key management, CCTV surveillance, completion of Security log books, occasional spot cleaning and being first point of contact in emergency situations. Liaison with a central control monitoring centre including check calls.
- Co-ordination with other service streams involved in the guest experience, to ensure total end-to-end satisfaction. (Mailroom, Catering, Washroom Services etc)
- Ensuring building is locked and safe upon leaving site.
- Deliver exceptional customer service provision to all visitors, clients and team members and improve services where applicable in line with business/ customer expectations.
- Be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
The Ideal Candidate
If our Security Concierge position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.