Do you have a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence? Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Guard to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff. Job Description
More about the role:
- £9.20 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Site patrols
- Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents and ensure the necessary action is taken
- Maintain and issue ID badges and the associated database
- CCTV monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Car Park management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder.
- Undertaking necessary restraints and control in a professional and legal manner
Who we are:
- Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Computer literate
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.