Do you have a valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence? Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Guard to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff. What we'll give:
- £11.01 per hour, 21.44 hours per week
- Working 2 shifts per week - Either 06:00 - 18:00 or 18:00 - 06:00
- Must have a valid SIA licence
- Cover all 3 sites - King's Mill Hospital, Mansfield Community Hospital and Newark Hospital
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Who you are:
- Site patrols
- Complete daily reports of accidents or incidents and ensure the necessary action is taken
- Maintain and issue ID badges and the associated database
- CCTV monitoring
- Alarm monitoring
- Car Park management
- Assist in preventing acts of violence, crime or disorder.
- Undertaking necessary restraints and control in a professional and legal manner
- Passionate about the safety of patients, visitors and healthcare staff, with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Understanding of a range of routine work procedures and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- Computer literate
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Job Reference: com/2207/71075006/52501597/MED #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.