Security Officer - Mail Room
Looking for a new opportunity as a Security Officer? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Security Officer to provide a safe and secure working environment for our site. Job Description
- £9 per hour. 37.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Security Officer - Mail Room will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Collection, sorting and delivery of all mails (internal and external) which includes, but not limited to, couriers, parcels, special deliveries and Compass Group food items
- Timely mail collection and dispatch to the correct department / desks where required
- Responding to emails and office correspondences in a timely manner
- Ensuring the correct procedures are followed when managing contractors
- Provide Security Officer duties/tasks for National Grid by supporting the Security Supervisor and Management Team with responsibility for the delivery of the specialist service including mail x-raying and screening in line with SLA's
- Provide a level of service that meets customer needs and care requirements to safely manage all site operational activities
- To be the face of the customer, meet and greet all visitors and contractors in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to take responsibility by supporting staff and visitors with any problems they may encounter
- Complete all on site documentation as necessary when accepting deliveries and issuing contractors with e-permits, ensuring all are compliant and that the e-permit systems is adhered to
- The ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers to understand and address their needs
If our Security Officer- Mail Room position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.