Security Service Coordinator
Do you pride yourself in having strong computer skills? Are you able remain professional within a high pressurised environment? Are you able to use your own initiative, efficiently within challenging situations? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
A new opportunity has arisen as a Soft Service Coordinator to join our Medirest family within our busy healthcare setting. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, delivering outstanding service for all Hospital visitors. Job Description
Security Service Coordinator
More about the role:
- £12.12 per hour, 37.5 per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Soft Service Coordinator
Who you are:
- To assist in the day-to-day management of the soft services provision.
- Incident management, reporting each incident onto the in-house systems.
- Conduct investigations of each reported incident and provide regular feedback.
- Complete audits and produce reports in line with the company's policies.
- Ensure all daily work schedules are adhered to and provide additional support when required.
- Maintain staff rota's, ensuring optimum cover always.
- Supporting departmental training plans, ensuring all contractual obligations are met.
- Assisting with any staff reviews and promoting development opportunities.
Who we are:
- Previous experience working within security / soft service operations
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, assertive, energetic, organised and a good communicator.
- Strong IT and administrative skills.
- Ability to deliver training.
- Must hold a full UK driving license, with a willingness to travel to designated sites.
- You will have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.