Join us as a Security Consultant
- In this key role, you’ll be working with the domain lead to define the product backlog and analyse a broad range of security information
- We’ll look to you to provide advice and guidance on the best course of action needed to manage or solve any identified security risks
- It’s an opportunity to use your expertise to create a robust security environment across centres of excellence and domains as you develop appropriate security strategies
What you'll do
As a Security Consultant, you’ll analyse business requirements, technical solutions or processes to identify security related risks, and provide guidance on how they can be managed effectively through either technical or non-technical solutions. You’ll also be assisting the wider bank in the rapid delivery of their desired business and customer outcomes, making sure that bank’s system health and security are maintained and improved where possible.
You’ll also be:
- Enabling a culture of continuous improvement and collaborating with others, focusing on automation, virtualisation and scalability by incorporating security as early as possible
- Making sure that decisions are based on robust data, return on investment and value measures that demonstrate thoughtful and intelligent cost management
- Encouraging the identification of ideas and driving the delivery of initiatives that will reduce cost and simplify the bank
- Building and leveraging relationships with colleagues across the bank to ensure decisions made are commercially focused and create long term value for the bank
The skills you'll need
- Strong management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of Security Architecture best practices within an enterprise environment.
- A sound understanding on the range of security controls available within public cloud environments.
- Ability to identify the customers true desired outcomes and deliverables.
Security certifications are desirable but not essential