- Join us as a Technology Security Manager
- This is an opportunity to take on a technical role and make a tangible impact on our function
- You’ll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Hone your existing technical skills and advance your career in this critical, fast paced role
What you'll do
As a Technology Security Manager, you’ll provide an end-to-end security response, including triage, response, escalation and coordination of events and incidents. You’ll carry out and contribute to root cause analysis on security incidents and events, and conduct training and scenario planning to prepare for and anticipate future events. You’ll also be accountable for ensuring that adequate response plans, procedures and playbooks are created and maintained for all business areas, to increase consistency and the effectiveness of our response capability.
- Manage penetration testing specialists tasked with carrying out specialised technical assessments for both external and internal facing systems.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues, specialists and stakeholders to ensure activities relating to incident response, user access, alert monitoring, root cause analysis and scenario planning are completed in line with standard operating procedures and to a high standard
- Respond to customer queries and security events, making sure that feedback loops are in place and learn early how to improve service and response
- Proactively identify and manage risk escalation to deliver key security related customer and compliance outcomes
- Interrogate and interpret large volumes of data and understand the root cause of problems
The skills you'll need
We're looking for someone with incident management and security controls experience, and a proven ability to plan and execute workloads in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
You'll also demonstrate:
- Experience of running a team, including staffing and resource utilisation
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- A proven ability to identify opportunities to streamline technical and procedural activities
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- A good understanding of Agile methodologies and ways of working