This is a geniunely amazing opportunity to become part of the Keith Prowse sales team as a Senior Account Manager! If you have a passion for sports and have a talent for sales, join the Keith Prowse team, the UKs leading sports hospitality providers!
Providing catering for sporting events and stadiums across Cricket, Rugby, Tennis, Football, Polo and many others. You will be working in a open office environment full of sporting and hospitality enthusiasts, working as part of a team to meet sales targets and reap high rewards. Package description
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to earn additional bonus
- Working in an amazing, lively sports orientated office
As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Meeting an allocated sales target
- Build and develop a healthy sales pipeline
- Identify client needs and where we can help
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Use a variety of sales methods to bring new business to the team
- Deliver outstanding service to clients
- Ensure that client requirements are met and exceeded
A successful Senior Account Manager will have:
About the company
- A passion for sports
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the sports industry
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to build and develop relationships with clients
- Able to sell through a variety of different methods
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.