Oxfordshire and Berkshire
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for a Account Manager to oversee the management of all aspects of the cleaning contracts within their area. If you share our values why not join our team? Do you have the ability to manage successful client relationships? Do you have people management experience? Do you have a background in facilities management or related industry?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong client relationships with high levels of satisfaction
- Providing and maintaining the quality of service delivery
- Managing, recruiting and coaching local service teams
- Carrying out ad-hoc and regular activities such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Regional Director.
- Hold regular contract and specification review meetings with customers
- Be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
As Account Manager you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to forward plan, work under pressure and influence at a senior level
- Experience with financial forecasting, budgeting, and analysis
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems in the cleaning industry
- Strong ability to exercise judgement, negotiate and make sound decisions
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Experience working with a mixture of commercial and education clients previously would be highly desirable
- Strong commercial awareness, financial management, and IT literacy
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
- Hold a full driving license and be able to travel to sites across London
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.