Join us as a Senior Auditor
- In this key role, you’ll contribute to independent engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- We’ll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance, and influence business managers to improve control
- This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and advance your career by contributing to our business strategy
What you'll do
As a Senior Auditor, you’ll assess risks and controls and undertake testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by undertaking analysis of MI or review of risk information. You’ll effectively create issues and contribute to discussions on the opinion in order to influence the prudent management of risk.
Additionally, you’ll efficiently and effectively engage with business stakeholders within engagements ensuring a sufficient understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement, and occasionally lead audit engagements to produce effective engagement reports and opinions
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Coaching auditors and sharing knowledge relating to audit engagements across the function
- Acting as an ambassador, demonstrating professional behaviours and helping to build on the reputation and integrity of the function
The skills you'll need
To be successful in this role, you’ll have audit, assurance or risk management experience. You’ll need a strong understanding of the principles of good risk management. You’ll also have a thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience in technology
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- The ability to assess and prioritise data effectively
- The ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way