Join us as a Senior Auditor
- If you have strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role in our industry leading Audit function
- Joining us in Franchises, Functions & Services, you’ll be contributing to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
What you'll do
As a Senior Auditor, we’ll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control. You’ll be assessing risks and controls and carrying out testing, as well as contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping.
Along with this, you’ll be delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement and occasionally leading small engagements.
You'll also be:
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks
- Producing effective audit engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
- Sharing your knowledge relating to audit engagements across the function
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll need sound analytical skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what’s important. Experience in internal/external audit is preferable but you could also have a background in assurance or risk management.
You’ll also need:
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Good stakeholder management skills