Join us as a Senior Auditor in the Infrastructure and Cyber Security (I&CS) team
- Specialising in technology infrastructure and cyber security, you’ll contribute to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- We’ll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control
- This is a fast-paced and varied role which will enable you to build your network at the bank, by collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and senior employees
What you'll do
As a Senior Auditor, Infrastructure and Cyber Security you’ll engage with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks. You’ll also assess risks and controls and undertake testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information.
On top of this, you’ll be contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small audit engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions, which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
- Deliver elements of regular or complex audit engagements
- Contribute to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Manage your own workload, ensuring quality delivery on time, within scope and within budget
- Coach auditors and support them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Leverage our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Effectively share knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you’ll have worked in a technology environment, and you’ll bring audit, assurance or risk management experience. You’ll need strong analytical and problem-solving abilities as well as the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively.
You’ll also bring:
- A strong understanding of the principles of good risk management
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent attention to detail