Join us as a Senior Auditor, Market & Traded Credit Risk
- Specialising in Market & Traded Risk, you’ll contribute to independent audit engagement assurance by undertaking allocated tasks within the engagement life cycle
- We’ll look to you to provide quality, efficient and effective assurance and influence business managers to improve control
- This is a fast-paced and varied role which will enable you to build your network at the bank, by collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders and senior employees
What you'll do
As a Senior Auditor, you’ll be engaging with business stakeholders throughout audit engagements, ensuring a good understanding of business risks and an open and effective discussion on key risks. You’ll also be assessing risks and controls and undertaking testing, effectively contributing to continuous monitoring by analysing MI or reviewing risk information.
On top of this, you’ll be contributing to discussions in order to influence the prudent management of risk, as well as leading small audit engagements, to produce effective engagement reports and opinions which successfully influence business managers to manage risk prudently within their risk appetite.
You’ll also be:
- Delivering elements of a regular or complex audit engagement
- Contributing to assurance planning and undertaking effective process mapping
- Coaching auditors and supporting them to realise their potential on the engagement
- Leveraging our industry leading audit methodology and tools
- Effectively sharing knowledge across the function in relation to specific engagements
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an experienced auditor or someone with a experience in risk management or assurance, along with knowledge and experience of market risk. You’ll need strong analytical and problem solving abilities as well as the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively.
You'll need to have an understanding of market risk in financial markets and/or investment banking products
You’ll also bring:
- A thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Knowledge of Market risk measures and methodologies including VaR, Stressed VaR, Expected shortfall, RNIV, IRC, IDRC and Greeks
- Familiarity with current market risk practices around Credit Valuation Adjustment, Stress testing, Back testing etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with a clear communication style, with the ability to translate concepts in a clear and concise way