Senior Business Process Analyst (analy) (17502)
Job ID: 17502
Location: Warrington, UK
Working Hours: 37.00 per week
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Process Analyst (analy) to join our Analytics team. As a Senior Business Process Analyst (analy), you will produce high quality data and reports which support process improvements, decision-making and achievement of performance targets within Customer Services.
You'll need to demonstrate expertise in relevant analytical based reporting, have a working knowledge of relevant operational processes, procedures and technology, an understanding of Customer Services systems, reporting tools and methods and familiarity with relevant data sources and data management systems along with presentation and communication skills and high level of data manipulation skills.
- To work closely with the Customer Service teams and wider operational teams to identify proactive improvements, enhance customer processes and support in embedding any identified changes.
- Accountability for supporting the improvement of the customer experience we deliver to our customers throughout end to end business processes.
- To support on project work with some responsibility for understanding, improving and embedding processes.
- Review and analyse data from multiple sources to proactively seek improvement opportunities for enhanced customer experience.
- Communicate effectively with senior management and effectively influence key decision-makers.
- Provide a high degree of flexibility both in terms of personal outlook/attitude and workload/tasks.
- Challenge existing processes to create continuous improvement plans.
- Build, maintain and develop departmental trackers, dashboards and reports to tight deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of quality.
- Delivery of reports each day / week / month / quarter as per the agreed schedule of reports.
- Automation of manual reporting on an ongoing basis.
- Documentation of all report production methods i.e. how to produce the report, the data source and the data definitions.
- Processing of data requests within the agreed time line as specified by the requestor.
- To support on project work and system testing.
Knowledge and Skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft packages and data analysis.
- High level of analytical and technical skills with the ability to present findings with confidence at all management levels.
- Some knowledge of systems and tools used in Customer Services including Salesforce, Billing Systems, Alteryx and Tableau.
- Experience of accessing data from database objects and building meaningful data sets from this.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise, with experience of working as a self-starter.
- Rounded experience working in an operational environment with some responsibility for driving and providing high levels of customer service, quality and operational effectiveness.
- Experience and good working knowledge of the customer impacting policies, processes and core activities across the Business wide customer journeys.
- Competent in reviewing, improving and embedding customer processes.
- Continuous improvement skills – demonstrate best practice approaches to improving our customer journeys.
- Working knowledge of Alteryx, Exasol and Tableau.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
We need fantastic people to enable us to deliver a great service to the public. We are committed to reaching and recruiting from every community and then supporting employees to achieve their full potential ensuring they feel valued and included, regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, sexual orientation or social background.
If you are offered a job with us, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any offer of employment with United Utilities will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Scotland / the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 21/10/21