Senior Chef de Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef with a real passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef with Compass Group. What we'll give:
Senior Chef de Partie
- £13.42 per hour, 40 hours per week
- Working 5 days put of 7
- Fully flexible on work days & hours
- Shift patterns: 6.30am-3.30pm or 9am-5pm or 11.30am-8.30pm or 12.30pm-9.30pm
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Based in London with easy access to public transport - annual transport loan available on application
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
More about the role:
- Save money on your shopping with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Subsidised hot and cold food from staff restaurant when on duty
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Un-wind with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- Employees can share all discounts and offers with your friends and family
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Uniform is provided
Senior Chef de Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team of staff producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for numerous people daily
The Chef roles sit within our premium private healthcare
We provide full breakfast service with A la Carte menus for lunch and dinner along with special diets.
Possessing the skills to prepare, cook and present food are essential to this role. Good communicative skills would also be beneficial to help when speaking with patients and clinical staff (especially in senior role)
Other key elements to this role: Attention to detail / HACCP compliance / stock control / ordering / Allergen compliance / IT skills / personal presentation.
The shift pattern operates on a 5/7 with chef Roles being across four different time slots. They are all permanent positions Who you are:
Who we are:
- Innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.