Skanska Building Services is recruiting a proven, senior level, CIS Programme Manager based in North Middlesex.
The position is within a project team on a long term PFI contract on which Skanska provide facilities management for the MoD (hard & soft); a site with excess of 2000 personnel.
As the Senior CIS Programme Manager, you will be accountable for delivery of IT infrastructure projects and a technical programme of works. In addition, you will lead a department and be a member of the site Leadership Team.
Senior CIS Programme Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Head of Department for ‘Technical Services’ (Leadership Team position), directly managing a team of 12.
- Coordinate and deliver the CIS & technical programme of works, including (but not exclusive to):
- Authority changes to the existing CIS & technical infrastructure.
- Updates to the Skanska technical infrastructure.
- Lead for CIS infrastructure maintenance.
- Maintain and update the ‘CIS Asset Register’.
- Skanska lead for all technical incidents.
- Accountable for compliance reporting.
Senior CIS Programme Manager – Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience in an IT Systems Infrastructure Project /Programme Management role.
- Sub-contractor, Resource, Asset, Operational Risk and Technical Response Management.
- Able to gain Security Clearance to DV level
- Technical Compliance and Health & Safety
- Experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Knowledge of control systems
- Budget Management/Control (up to £500k)
- Experience of defence IT systems.
- Network accreditation experience would be beneficial
- Experience of working with the MOD or the Military.
- Previous PFI experience.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: email@example.com . The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.