Senior Consultant - Programme Management (Real Estate)NottinghamPermanent About this opportunity
Gleeds Advisory provide services to high profile organisations, working on first of a kind flagship projects. We are looking to expand our real estate PMO team within our Asset Strategy division to support our ambitious growth targets and underpin the current team in the great work we have delivered so far.
As Senior PMO Consultant, you will support the existing team ensure we continue to deliver best in class services by taking lead on the management of large scale real estate focused programmes and complex projects.
We are interested in speaking to applications who have experience both setting up PMOs, and delivering programmes to completion. Prior experience working with public sector clients or as part of a public sector body is a bonus. Additionally, experience developing and managing real estate development or workplace transformation programmes would be beneficial. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What we are looking for in our next Senior PMO Consultant
- Partner with the existing team to deliver a top class PMO function.
- Responsible for the management of large scale, complex real estate projects or programmes as part of a PMO / portfolio within the public sector. Opportunities may also arise in the private sector.
- Implementation of recognized project and programme management methodologies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensuring appropriate governance and assurance processes are established, monitoring, and reporting of progress, risks, and issues.
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders and external parties to ensure dependencies are effectively managed.
- Establish change control procedures and monitor adherence.
- Track progress against agreed delivery milestones to ensure alignment with agreed strategy / plan.
- Capture lessons learnt as part of our commitment to continuous improvement.
- Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering business objectives.
- Positively engaging with clients and developing, growing and maintaining client relationships.
- Delivering high quality services and deliverables ensuring that services meet our client’s requirements.
- Managing projects and/or programmes to deliver high quality services and deliverables in accordance with the business procedures.
- Producing and presenting to clients.
- Identifying new business development opportunities and driving growth across the business unit activities.
- Managing service delivery for profit.
- Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification.
- Sound knowledge and practiced experience of project management techniques
- Strong proven foundation in robust governance, quality assurance and benefits realisation.
- Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written.
- Methodical way of thinking and approach to work.
- Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily.
- Excellent problem solving, negotiating, financial and numeracy skills.
- Sound ICT skills, with a high proficiency in MS Outlook, Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as part of a hard-working and ambitious team.
MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) qualification would be beneficial, although any other project / programme management, real estate or construction qualifications are of interest.As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
Be part of the extraordinary
- Clear opportunities to develop and grow your career through training and further qualifications
- Fantastic networking opportunities to grow your personal brand and expand your understanding of the industry
- Generous holiday allowance plus the option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme.
- Highly competitive salary and the opportunity to increase this through continuous reviews
- Employee Assistance Programme to ensure your health and personal well-being comes first
- Our global travel scholarship programme gives you the unique opportunity to gain global experience
- Flexible working arrangements to ensure you have a healthy work-life balance
- Volunteering opportunities to engage with your local community or charitable organisations
- Unparalleled support from central teams and a company that is recognised as a gold standard investor in people
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a Great Place to Work certified employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality