Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and wellbeing outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners and our clients.
Our FM business delivers Facilities Management to homes, public and private sector bodies including Registered Providers, schools, universities and blue light statutory authorities. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle Group are looking for an experienced PFI Education Contract Manager to deliver a broad range of Facilities Management expertise with proven ability of delivering Total FM services within a challenging environment, demonstrating the ability to work individually as well as managing and supporting a team.
The successful candidate will lead and take ultimate responsibility for the delivery of operational day-to-day Total FM services such as, M&E, alarm systems testing, Cleaning, Grounds, Catering and small building fabric repairs. In doing so the successful candidate will:
- Ensure service delivery exceeds customer expectations and delivers excellence, working closely with the Client to maximise the asset and contract potential.
- Maximise profits whilst achieving the required quality standards with minimal penalty deductions.
- Manage commercial contract matters to minimise the risk, ensuring budget targets are exceeded.
- Ensure the project is managed in accordance with Health & Safety best practice.
- Provide overall leadership to the site team to provide a customer focused, cost effective, and efficient FM service, including line management responsibility for Service Managers, Administration staff & Soft Services delivery staff.
- Work in collaboration with the Client to develop and implement FM initiatives.
- Manage P&L accounts for FM services, variations and lifecycle replacement within agreed budget targets.
- Ensure a robust asset management system is in place backed up by effective use of QFM or another relevant CAFM system.
- Ensure full compliance with legislation, relevant contract requirements, maintenance standards and associated policies & procedures and accredited quality standards.
- Ensure appropriate contracts are in place with any suppliers or subcontractors employed on the project by Pinnacle.
- ·Work closely with compliance team and feed into relevant processes and systems as required.
- Demonstrate the Company’s core values of respect, involve, trust, challenge and deliver excellence.
- Form part of on-call rota with availability 24/7 to attend site, as necessary.
- Over 5 years Facilities Management experience within a challenging environment is essential, preferably within the Public Sector (PFI) environment.
- Over 3 years’ experience of leading an FM operational team
- Recognised relevant qualification in FM / Engineering / Construction / Soft Services.
- Experience of PFI contracts with c.£2m turnover
- Strong Soft Services experience in a similar environment
- Management of FM direct/outsourced service delivery
- Effective Communicator and Team Leader
- Experienced in the operation of an FM software package i.e., QFM / Maximo etc.
As this role will involve working in school's confirmation of appointment will be subject to completion of a satisfactory Disclosure Barring Service Check.
Pinnacle Recruitment (Services) strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.