Join us as a Senior Cryptography Analyst
- We’ll look to you to contribute to the development of end-to-end solutions and translate problems and opportunities into high level solutions
- You’ll be providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution
- Hone your existing technical expertise and take on a role with great career development potential and the chance to make a real difference for our business
What you'll do
As a Senior Cryptography Analyst, you’ll be defining appropriate technical solutions for programmes and platforms with expertise to meet business requirements in accordance with business-wide change standards.
You’ll also be undertaking high quality technical analysis, design and delivery of technology solutions or components, including technical guidance, development, configuration and management services for technologies, platforms and products.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Capturing, validating and documenting technical requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles
- Building and maintaining a positive working relationship with stakeholders and third party suppliers across multiple franchises and functions
- Utilising our standard processes by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements
- Helping to manage the application of and compliance with our change framework and standards, including the use of Agile methodology
- Articulating and quantifying technical impacts in a tangible manner, which allows stakeholders to make informed decisions
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need experience of applying technical analysis tools and techniques. You'll have experience working in a technology operational area and you'll be able to evidence your knowledge of service delivery, incident, problem and change processes.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong experience of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Knowledge of Hardware security Modules (HSMs)
- Experience of Digital Key Management processes