Senior Enterprise Management Tooling Architect – Service Desks
Location: Thames Valley with some travel to customer sites
Are you an experienced IT professional with knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more) of Enterprise Management tooling for Service Desks and CMDBs? Do you have experience working with Service Now? Can you take responsibility for the Service Desk system design for complex solutions through development into live service? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to design and build Enterprise class IT management systems? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
Shape your world
We are looking for an Enterprise Management Tooling Architect to deliver new management systems for our largest customers. Your role will involve:
- Developing a full understanding of the customer’s IT environment and support requirements
- Using your knowledge of commercial Service Desk products and Fujitsu’s strategic roadmaps to create detailed end-to-end designs of integrated toolsets based around ServiceNow systems
- Producing cost models for the software, equipment and effort to deploy the systems, locally or in the cloud.
- Working in conjunction with Solution Owners and Project Managers to create an effective solution and efficient deployment plans
- Taking responsibility for the management of other staff working with you to implement your designs.
Working in Fujitsu Defence, you will need to demonstrate to customers and colleagues that you always work to the highest standards of data security. You will need to show others that you are an innovative individual who understands the requirements of technical design and deployment of IT systems in secure environments, and that you can deliver solutions of significant size and complexity. You will have to produce designs and plans that give customers the confidence that Fujitsu understands and can deliver their requirements while keeping the design practical and cost effective for the customer and Fujitsu.
You should be able to show experience of:
- Working with stakeholders and Service Architects to analyse requirements, negotiate and bring consensus
- Working with common business IT infrastructures and Service Desk systems in secure environments
- Creating cost models for the build and deployment of new Service Desks
- Designing and deploying new Service Desks and the necessary integrations between the desk and other tools to create a working system
- Planning the work for a team to build, test and roll out a new Service Desk
- Producing technical documentation to a high standard, formally documenting your designs and plans.
Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected for this role.
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.