As our Senior Conference & Events Administrator, you will be at the heart of our operations, and we are looking for an individual who shares our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You will be working in a team full of fantastic people. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? What we'll give:
Senior Conference & Events Administrator
- Up to £26,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
- Free meals on shift
- Discounted stays at other Venues Collection Hotels
- Free gym on-site
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate at Milton Hill House. From leisure breaks, weddings and celebrations to conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Milton Hill House is part of The Venues Collection, a division of Levy UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Work closely with the Sales Office Manager to ensure the financial targets of the venue are produced and make recommendations where necessary
- Ensure the sales team are consistently supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service in the lead up and during the events process
- Positively approach to all sales opportunities to maximise sales and revenue by yielding the business in order to achieve the venue's sales plan
- Support the sales team where needed to respond to any customer enquiry within the guidelines set by the hotel
- Ensure the Sales Team are fully engaged with the customers and are building and maintaining relationships with key accounts
- Passion for the events industry
- Have a sound and demonstrable knowledge of food and drink
- Competent in using MS Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
Who we are:
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
- Able to prioritise with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Professional and confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative when required and resolve potential problems quickly
- Professional, presentable, efficient, self-motivated individual
- Self-Confident, flexible, and approachable
- Strong, demonstrable administrative skills
- Enjoys working with a mix of customers from all market segments
- Can manage customer feedback and is proficient in complaint handling
Part of Levy UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection.
Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.