Join us as a Senior Health, Safety & Environment Consultant
- You'll be providing detailed and authoritative health, safety and environmental best practice advice to a portfolio of high value, commercial customers
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team as you provide technical leadership, guidance, coaching and mentoring to consultants and colleagues
- You’ll be providing valuable input into the development and enhancement of the services we offer, particularly our environmental services
What you'll do
As a Senior Health, Safety & Environment Consultant, you’ll be developing best practice in the delivery of customers services and solutions, combining health, safety and environmental expertise and commercial issues with a focus on client needs across industry sectors.
We’ll look to you to support the growth of the business through a contribution to projects, development and enhancement of the services we offer, particularly our environmental services, working with the sales teams to secure prospective clients, and developing client focused training and resources for the wider team.
You’ll also be:
- Understanding customers’ needs and providing advice, consultancy services, training services and written documents in support of their business plans and in mitigation of risk
- Identifying, accurately pricing and delivering additional consultancy and training services for the customer
- Managing client retention and renewal pricing conversations for your own portfolio and in support of others
- Developing, progressing and concluding new business opportunities through the identification of opportunities from existing clients or referrals, working with colleagues, networking, attending events and generating marketing opportunities
- Adopting a commercial approach to all customer interactions, existing and new
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a safety, health and environmental professional with an NEBOSH diploma or equivalent and CMIOSH as well as an NEBOSH Environmental diploma or equivalent and PIEMA. You'll also need extensive experience in safety, health and environment in a professional role, and you’ll be conversant with dynamically changing regulatory requirements.
Additionally, you’ll need experience of working in a commercial situation with relationship management up to a director level, along with skilled probing and professional judgement and experience of dealing with the provision of advice in complex matters.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A diverse sector, industry and generalist background
- The ability to identify and lead business solutions and bespoke service offerings to customers and to specifically provide commercial price quotes
- A high degree of time management and flexibility to serve customers at times that meet their needs
- The ability to work alone, lead others and a track record of being a self starter
- The proven ability to coach and give feedback to others