Join us as a Senior HR Services Specialist
- Take on a new role, where you’ll be building relationships with our people, providing a seamless and positive experience
- You’ll be acting as the first point of contact for customers, answering their enquiries and identifying opportunities to help them with simple services
- Join a collaborative and fast-paced environment, where you’ll be able to further develop your customer service skills
- We're offering this role for a period of five months
What you'll do
As a Senior HR Services Specialist, you’ll be providing outstanding service in every interaction with customers as you complete general requests. We’ll look to you to educate our people in the different ways to interact with us, supporting them in choosing the right service options for their personal needs.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Handling all queries in given timescales, referring to any queries, branches, departments and managers as necessary
- Developing and updating HR processes, procedures and policies
- Supporting employees in life cycle management processes
- Updating customer data to ensure accurate records are maintained and the relevant HR database is up to date and accurate
- Taking part on HR projects
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with experience of working in the financial services industry, with good numerical and problem solving skills. You’ll be highly organised, work with strong attention to detail, and have the ability to deliver to deadlines.
Working knowledge of HR systems such as TETA and WorkDay, would also be an advantage.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of working with employees and HR partners at all levels
- The ability to prioritise work to achieve quality results within set timescales
- Very good English and good communication skills
- The ability to work independently and within a team