Senior Infrastructure Architect
Location Basingstoke and Bracknell
Are you a Solutions Architect looking to join a dynamic delivery team? Can you design/ provide better, faster, more effective solutions by building upon your existing knowledge and ability. Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to work in a challenging, but extremely rewarding environment using the latest technology to offer ground breaking solutions to everyday problems for our customers.
Shape your World
We are looking for a Solutions Architect to working in close partnership with our customer(s) teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Reporting into the CTO Lead Architect for the customer, the post holder will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client’s vision. The role will require the ability to interact and work well with multiple areas of Fujitsu as well as senior customer stakeholders, ensuring collaboration and closer working across the delivery lifecycle and will include the managing of 3rd parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Proven track record of leading the delivery of innovative technical solutions
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Extensive knowledge of the design and implementation of secure, highly resilient, large scale infrastructures
- Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
- Experience of deploying production implementations with successful project completion and service transition
- Experience of designing Infrastructure solutions to be compliant with security standards
- Knowledge of automation tooling to facilitate CI/CD approaches to IaC
- Solution Design/Definition Experience supporting bid, transition and transformation activities
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future at Fujitsu.
Fujitsu has been recognized as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.