Join us as a Senior IT Auditor, Natwest Markets
- If you have strong IT Audit or Technology Audit experience and a keen eye for detail, this could be your ideal role
- You’ll be providing insight and assistance on audits in our industry leading audit function
- This is an opportunity to develop your knowledge and experience in a role with a clear route for personal and professional development
- You'll be facing off to our Natwest Markets business.
What you'll do
You'll make a significant impact by providing robust, challenging insight and assistance on audits. Working under the direction of the audit lead, you’ll support the wider team in mapping out processes and assessing risks and controls. You’ll also gain a real insight into the control environment by visiting the business and establishing how to test effectively.
You'll also be:
- Managing your own parts of engagements, driving the delivery of efficient and effective assurance
- Analysing MI and reviewing risk information to identify key business risks
- Producing engagement reports and opinions which influence our business managers to ensure they lead in a risk conscious way
- Engaging with stakeholders throughout engagements, making sure they understand business risks by having open and effective conversations on key risks
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role you'll need to have internal or external audit experience, including IT audit, as well as knowledge and experience in a markets/investment banking environment.
You’ll need sound analytical skills and the ability to assess and prioritise data effectively, quickly establishing what’s important.
You’ll also need:
- Strong technology risk management experience
- Extensive knowledge of testing IT general controls and automated business controls
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills