We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to deliver client facing brand strategy, delivering sales and retention growth targets. You will lead the sector operations to deliver the marketing plans which delivers sales and profit targets. Partnering with relevant senior sector stakeholders to deliver a market leading food and beverage offer which drives sales, margin & is operationally efficient. Job Description
- C£64,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The Ideal Candidate
- Support the development and delivery of Sector marketing strategy in-line with Compass Group UK and Sector proprieties
- Support Sales and retention in delivery of insight led, client focussed and differentiated client propositions including presentation to client.
- Develop and deliver Sector specific ongoing client engagement calendar of activities.
- Driving insight on competition activity and communicate market insights internally
- Work with Marketing operations organisation to deliver Web and Social media client engagement comms calendar.
- Drive consumer sales by utilizing Marketing operations organisation to deliver Sector seasonal and dayparted marketing plans which focus on the biggest opportunities in key categories
- Lead Sector Operator engagement and quality of execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Drive revenue and margin by supporting the creation of a data driven performance and measurement culture in the Sector.
- Managing and tracking sector budget
- Manage and develop direct reports
About The Company
- 5+ years plus proven track record of driving growth through Marketing for consumer and / or B2B brands
- Experience in leading the creation and execution of multi channel communication programmes, digital and CRM
- Proven stakeholder management
- Collaborative approach with an ability to demonstrate successful campaign management
- Strong people management skills able to create high performing teams
- Data Driven, commercially literate
- Evidence of leading and participating in cross functional collaboration
- Pragmatic and comfortable with ambiguity
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.