Senior Marketing Manager
Compass Group UK & Ireland is the world's leading Caterer, feeding multiple demographics in a variety of different business sectors in restaurants & coffee shops in some of the most prestigious locations in the UK & Ireland. More than half of our revenue comes directly from consumers, making us a retail business the size of Greggs in the UK.
The central marketing team is the interface between the consumer and the business, ensuring that we offer consumer led products and promotions. This role will support units with the guidance and toolkits needed to implement effectively core retail ranges and promotional campaigns. The role spans retail promotions for all sectors (e.g. confectionary, snack and cold beverages) and the delivery of the strategic direction of three key sectors: Business & Industry, RA and Levy
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to Support the Marketing Operations Manager and Central Marketing Team to deliver the client and consumer facing brand strategy for retail and the relevant sectors which then delivers on sales and retention growth targets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an insprational and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager to make a name for themselves within the Foodservice industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary More about the role:
Who you are:
- Develop and deliver the relevant sector marketing strategies in-line with Compass Group UK and Sector priorities
- Working as part of the central marketing operations team to support the sector promotional calendar activity including supplier funded promotions.
- Lead Sector Operator engagement and quality of execution of all marketing initiatives.
- Develop and deliver Sector specific ongoing client (B2B) engagement calendar of activities.
- Develop and deliver marketing activities for the mobilisation of new client sites
- Act as nominated marketing support to a select group of key client teams
- Driving insight on competition activity and communicate market insights internally
- Additional adhoc marketing support across Compass UK & I
- Experience in driving growth through marketing for consumer and / or B2B brands
- Experience in leading the creation and execution of multichannel communication programmes
- Proven stakeholder management
- Collaborative approach with an ability to demonstrate successful campaign management
- Good communicator with strong people management skills
- Data Driven, commercially literate
- Evidence of leading and participating in cross functional collaboration
- Pragmatic and comfortable with ambiguity, with an ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines
- Digital marketing experience, e.g SEO, CRM and social media desirable
Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.