Senior Medical Secretary | Audio Typing Administration | Bristol | Full Time and Permanent - Monday to Friday
Spire Bristol Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Medical Secretary ready for their next challenge, to join our team to support our Consultants in providing a high quality service, on a full time and permanent basis. Working with and leading our wonderful team, you will be pivotal in ensuring an effective and efficient service.
Long established since 1987, Spire Bristol Hospital have been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a safe, clean environment for over 25 years, offering the greatest range of high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities in the South West.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leading the team in the provision of an efficient and timely secretarial service to assigned consultants and any other associated teams
- Production of medical letters, operation/clinic notes and discharge summaries
- Developing strong working relationships with our Consultants, Administration Teams, Nursing staff and a range of other departments and patients.
Who we're looking for:
- To be considered for the role, we would ideally like to see applications from established Medical Secretaries with experience of healthcare and knowledge of medical terminology - this can be one specialism
- Strong audio-typing and administration skills are essential
- Previous team management and/or leadership skills is also a requirement for this role.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.