Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We're the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we're the UK and Ireland's No.1 catering and support services provider.
Here at Compass Group we have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Nutritionist to join the team. The Senior Nutritionist will deliver nutrition education for employees, clients and consumers across all the business. The nutritionist will engage with key stakeholders both internally and externally and will support the food offer with knowledge of legislation around food and nutrition including the Food Information Regulations. The nutritionist will support large value sales and retention presentations to enable annual growth and retention targets.
This is a mobile position covering the South UK with some travel required UK wide. Job Description
- £40k - £45k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Main Responsibilities Include:
The Ideal Candidate
- Manage Saffron nutritional software database
- Recipe analysis for centrally produced recipes and food offers
- Management of the Nourished Life brand including website, social media accounts
- Ensure daily social media posts are delivered and online content is kept fresh and up to date and develop new article style ideas.
- Support our procurement team - attend monthly Ingredient Owners Forums and provide input into ingredient sign off ensuring products are compliant with government pledges e.g. Salt, Sugar & Calorie Reduction.
About The Company
- Graduate of an accredited nutrition degree from university
- Extensive experience in the nutrition, food and/or foodservice field
- Registered nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition
- Experience evaluating the nutritional content of food using software systems
- Confident in communicating to large groups of people and controlling challenging meetings/conversations
- Confident in delivering nutrition and food education to different audiences
- Must be willing to travel and stay away from home
- Experience of using process and planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholder groups
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage a busy diary independently
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.