As a Senior Operational Analyst within Roke you will have the opportunity to help deliver a broad range of complex and challenging technical programmes within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will work closely alongside our Defence clients to ensure that innovative and effective solutions are developed for the UK armed forces.
Roke provides technology innovation, consultancy and analysis to a variety of military clients and are seeking a talented analysts to join our growing team of specialists.What will your role look like?
As a Senior Operational Analyst you will have a key role in gathering high quality evidence to support decision making within Defence. This could range from quantitative modelling through to facilitated workshops with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts. You will also be expected to contribute to:
What do we expect from you?
- Solving a variety of 'hands on' technical challenges, using a range of techniques from soft to hard OA methods
- Problem structuring, designing and implementing assessment frameworks and linking these to data generation activities involving a variety of tools, techniques, models and methods
- Thought Leadership, developing new and innovative concepts and approaches
- Technical Leadership and delivery of projects, including the generation and delivery of reports, presentations and briefing packs
- Managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Building client relationships and supporting bidding activities to win new business
- Sharing your skills and knowledge with colleagues and clients
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis through mentoring and review
What can we offer in return?
- A minimum of 2:1 bachelor's degree in a STEM related subject or equivalent experience
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining stakeholder and customer relationships both internal and external
- Demonstrable experience of undertaking high impact analysis in support of one or more areas of Land Operations, Command and Control and Communications System
- Experience of applying both hard and soft analysis techniques to solve a variety of problems and support the generation of evidence-based outputs to support Business Cases and business-level decision-making processes
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to summarise, write and deliver clear and concise technical documents
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- A substantial performance related bonus scheme, which we accompany with a clearly defined and fair review process.
- Company funded private medical insurance, for you and your family, an employee assistance program and a contributory pension that will enable you to effectively save for the future.
- A whole host of flexible benefits to include travel insurance and dental care.
Due to the nature of this position, we require you to either hold or be eligible to achieve SC and or DV clearance. As a result, you should be a British Citizen and have resided in the UK for the last 5 years for SC and 10 years for DV. We will provide assistance transferring your clearance, as well as, pay a high level clearance bonus.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Opportunity, Diversity and Inclusion. Our working environment is friendly, innovative and inclusive. We will consider flexible working arrangements; support a diverse work-force and those with additional needs.