Our Scheme Benefits teams are looking for a number enthusiastic experienced pension professional to join our home-based team as a Senior Pensions Implementation Analyst.
The team sits within our Implementation Department whose responsibility it is to implement first class pension administration solutions for our new and existing clients. Our span of projects can range from large blue chip strategic transformational deliveries through to small bespoke client solutions. Working closely with other stakeholders our activities and skills are wide and varied. As a Senior Pensions Implementation Analyst you will play a pivotal role in any implementation project as a subject matter You will be for reviewing work completed by and supporting our junior analysts.
You will be the technical go to person on the project, working closely alongside the data team to onboard data and the configuration team to automate calculations.
What you'll be doing:
- Liaise with clients during the implementation cycle to understand their requirements, processes, systems and make recommendations on how to implement our product(s)/service(s)
- Gather and interpret client requirements and processes, translate these into business solutions to support day to day administration
- Own and be responsible for performing ad-hoc or unusual Implementation Scheme Benefits processes
- Support and develop junior team members, and manage junior resource for specific tasks
- Support the technical development of our technology platforms through participation in analysis and design, and specification production for new and/or enhanced developments
- Feed into project management activities including risk and issue identification and mitigation
What we're looking for:
- Great technical knowledge of defined benefit pension schemes and legislation
- Experience with DB Pensions and/or employee benefits administration processes/software
- Client Relationship skills with the ability to use appropriate communication methods with stakeholders
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse web requirement documents and identify impacts to Benefit products
About Capita Technology and Software Solutions
At Capita Pension Solutions (CPS), we create and implement resilient and responsible pension strategies to help your organisation and your people look forward to a more secure financial future. From pensions administration and consultancy, to the latest technology and engagement techniques, we help ensure sustainable investments which support your success. Join us and discover better ways to engage with and value today's employees.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and drive the direction of the team. whilst working on a host of high-profile pension projects that will help you learn and evolve new and existing skills. We also believe in offering flexible working solutions that suit your needs, whether that's from home, from your nearest Capita office.
Also, on offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Company matched pension, life assurance, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more!
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We're committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you'd like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at email@example.com or call 07784 237318 and we'll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.