Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting the delivery of a range of outputs to the business to advise on future resource requirements, encouraged intake and clearance patterns, SLA performance and potential delivery risks / opportunities.
- Working to the Forecasting and Modelling Manager, you will support the Forecasting Team’s objectives to deliver clear messages to the business by working closely with various partners on the contract to handle partner engagement and relationship department, to understand process and requirements to deliver.
- Maintain and improve a business model that gives a clear indication of the clinical and admin FTE, estate and supply chain requirements over the remaining contract life time.
- Responsible for working on existing forecasting approaches that are in place, continuous improvement of those processes and/or the introduction of new ones.
- Identifying risks and opportunities within our delivery model and working efficiently with colleagues to manage, quantify and commercialise these risks.
- Have previous experience in a forecasting, planning, reporting role, or similar function.
- Ability to prioritise, engage and handle numerous partner relationships concurrently, both internal and external, focussing upon key operational results and activities, and work alongside partners in actioning these tasks
- Proven experience of understanding process end to end and being able to model, present and influence that process
- Have consistent record of delivering against business goals and objectives
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including complex formulae and macros
- Rigorous attention to detail with process and operational mind-set
- Flexibility & resourcefulness to changing requirements decided by business and customer demands
- Passion, energy and a desire to make a difference – a passion to build, sell and deliver a single vision and culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills e.g. can communicate sophisticated messages in a clear concise manner to a non-technical audience
Nice to have:
- Programming skills and experience such as C++ or Visual Basic
- Ability to highlight opportunities in the existing processes which may benefit most from change i.e. there is opportunity for efficiency through FTE savings or SLA performance improvement.
- Ability to develop existing business models to be more accurate, user friendly and in line with any process changes and to identify and introduce additional helpful governance to existing planning approach.
- Through business modelling, forecast the long-term clearance and intake patterns we will experience at a geographical level.
UK mobile with occasional travel to company, client, partner and other sites across the UK&I. Occasional overnight stays may be required.