We are looking for a Senior Project Manager – Electrical to join our building services team in London.
Working at Skanska as an Senior Project Manager – Electrical you will effectively and professionally lead the day-to-day operational management on projects, including, design, procurement, installation, logistics, compliance, commissioning and project handover. Delivering within budget and programme to the satisfaction of the client.
- Ensures full compliance of design, engineering, construction and commissioning processes.
- Add value to the design process by challenging solutions, methods and techniques where appropriate to deliver works within the contract programme, improve build ability and reduce whole life costs.
- Understand/ develop/ scrutinise/ deliver/ monitor end to end programme. Set milestones and key deliverables. Lead the implementation of overall project plan. Responsible for creating Plan B.
- Oversee, manage, implement and communicate Risk mitigation and steps needed to pursue Opportunities. Ensure that the commercial implications are controlled, allocated and communicated.
- Live project quality plan in full compliance with company processes. Full understanding of all the processes and analyse the outputs and recognise trends, implement corrective actions. Monitor and record all quality metrics in accordance with corporate governance.
- Compile tender submissions and fully control the process to achieve sign off from SLT. Fully articulate the risk profile, form of contract, budget, opportunities and route to margin. Scrutinise supply chain submissions with full awareness of the procurement strategy. Ensuring T&Cs are back-to-back with Skanska.
- Project specific BEP, DFMa strategy and strategic use of technology available in maximising the use of digitalisation
We are looking for:
- Appropriate knowledge and experience to manage multiple disciplines/interfaces and work sequencing.
- Proven track record in successfully delivering large scale MEP contracts with an electrical bias
- Formal H&S training accreditations, minimum SMSTS
- Proven track record in leading teams and projects
- Experience and Knowledge in relation to the correct testing and commissioning of a complete MEPH installation
- Line management experience
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We would like you to perform at your best at every stage of our recruitment process. Please contact us on email@example.com if you require any adjustments that would support you throughout your application.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska. For a full role profile, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for this vacancy may be subject to change any time at the sole discretion of the Business.