SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
At QinetiQ we're dedicated to defending sovereign capability, protecting lives and securing the vital interests of our customers.
We are a company of over 6,000 dedicated people providing technological and scientific expertise that helps our customers protect, improve and advance their vital interests.
We provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests.We provide technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests.Working across every aspect of the life cycle of critical equipment and infrastructure, providing services and products that address our customers' most pressing challenges; our breadth and depth of experience spans many markets and industries.
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
We are a world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available as the company is expanding.
The role purpose is to lead delivery of one or more Standard or Complex Projects in the International Business Integration team, safely to time cost and quality, such that the agreed benefits are realised.
- Leadership; The Senior Project Manager should be able to establish the vision and direction for the programme (in line with the ISBP), to influence and align others towards this common purpose, and to empower & inspire people to achieve success.
- Integrity; As Senior Project Manager, it's important to be open, honest and do the right thing. Keeping promises, admitting when I don't have the answer and when I have made a mistake.
- Communication; The Senior Project Manager will be able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques, to ensure the received meaning matches the transmitted meaning.
- Stakeholder Management; The Senior Project Manager will identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the programme outcomes.
- Teamwork; be able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
You must have demonstrable capability in International Project Management.
Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, between 4-6 years of successful delivery of projects.
We look for outstanding technical people, creative and analytical thinkers, decisions makers, influencers and excellent communicators. Join us today.
Apply at https://www.qinetiq.com/Careers