At Wheely, quality is an obsession. We set high service standards for our partners and ensure they are met every time. Passengers enjoy superior vehicles, highly professional chauffeurs, and journeys tailored to their tastes.
To help us grow and deliver on the highest standards every day, we need an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our Global Customer Service team in London. You will join a highly international team. We enjoy a good laugh, meet challenges head-on and work together on aligned goals.
Wheely is a chauffeur-hailing app that is setting a new standard in urban transportation. It provides affluent consumers with a premium, comfortable, and consistent chauffeur-driven experience on demand.
Wheely is currently available in London, Moscow, St. Petersburg and recently launched in Paris. We have recently raised a $15 million Series B round to fund growth in top tier cities.
You will be the bastion and custodian of Wheely’s quality standards. You will be responsible for establishing the standards, creating mechanisms for monitoring them, and take responsibility for improving them. This is a Global role, so you'd take ownership of quality management across all regions, taking into account the regional nuances.
Your responsibilities will include monitoring and assessing the quality of customer conversations, across all contact centre channels. This includes phone calls (both inbound and outbound), live-chat conversations, emails, etc. In doing so, you shall be tasked with the wider goal of supporting advisors to improve their customer interactions.
- Ownership of quality standards
- Ownership of systems, tools and processes for maintaining, monitoring and improving quality standards
- Monitoring and assessing Customer Service Agent’s performance against a set criteria
- Designing evaluation programmes for Customer Service Agents
- Developing metrics for quality scores to track individual and team performance
- Giving feedback to Customer Service Agents
- Preparing reports for senior management on contact centre performance
- Running root-cause analysis to identify knowledge gaps
- Providing customer feedback and internal compliance feedback to management
- Experience of working in a contact centre, and managing a quality function across all contact centre channels
- Experience in working with quality assurance systems
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in leading a team
- Experience in implementing ideas to improve overall customer satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to quality, critical thinking, and exceptional judgment
- Ability to form cross-departmental relationships and the ability to influence others
- Strong program management skills and data-driven decision making
- Experience and confidence to produce senior level management reports and presentations – including presentation of insights and data that drives decisions
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
Benefits & perks
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package between £45,000-£55,000, including bonuses
- Options plan for every employee
- Vitality healthcare including dental and gym discount
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
- Free lunch at the office
- Top-notch equipment
- Allowance for learning and development
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Relocation allowance