We are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join our building services team on our Northwood Headquarters contract.
Working at Skanska as a Senior Quantity Surveyor you’ll manage, support and develop a team in the delivery of all commercial aspects of a PFI Mechanical, Electrical and Building Fabric (MEBF) Hard FM Change and Lifecycle replacement programme across the NATO and UK Joint Forces Command Headquarters at MOD Northwood.
- Deliver all commercial aspects from rough order costing, through specification, procurement, pre-construction, approvals, works delivery, change management, measurement, application, receipting and final accounting
- Pro-active programme monthly cost value reconciliation, management accounting and rolling forecasting.
- Working closely with Operations Leads and Project Managers in the development and execution of efficient annual lifecycle, change and capital works programmes.
- Working with the Procurement Team to develop and manage a resilient value for money security cleared supply chain, best practice ITT and application of Skanska standard form contracts.
We’re looking for:
- Degree or equivalent level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related construction subject
- Relevant commercial experience within a contracting organisation
- SC level security clearance will be required
A career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work. Our competitive benefits package will help to enhance your life outside work, too.
We thrive through embracing differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic – we know that diversity opens a rich potential for new ways of thinking, helping us to build successful and winning teams. We call it Naturally Skanska.
We welcome you to ask about the flexibility you need. Anyone who applies for a role can ask about flexibility at interview. In return, we will explore what is possible for the role.
This is an advert for our job vacancy, and therefore may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the role described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of Skanska.
For a full role profile or if you would like to discuss the role in further detail, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.