Job Title: Senior Service Architect – Bid (including RFC’s)
Location (Thames Valley with some travel to customer sites)
Are you a Service Architect who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience (typically 5 years or more, service architecture / management experience), in the following areas:-
- Responsibility for the service design of low to medium complexity / value bid proposals (inc. Request’s for Change (RFC’s)):-
- Understanding the customer’s business:-
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / business roadmap.
- Strong understanding of Fujitsu services, solutions and strategic roadmaps:-
- Organisation structure / culture / constraints / roadmap alignment.
- Development of high level service designs:-
- Impact Assessment (IA) of current operating and governance model against requirements;
- Identification of transition operating model (where required);
- Design of future operating and governance model;
- Definition of service catalogue items;
- Understanding, assessment and negotiation of SLA’s and KPI’s, in relation to service credit and service penalty regime.
- Identification and management of service management RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Identification and input into general RAID items including exclusions, constraints and single points of failures (SPOFs);
- Responsibility of the service management cost model for the bid / RFC that aligns to the proposal strategy. This includes:-
- Project delivery;
- Run costs.
- Process and service tooling design and integration requirements:-
- IA of existing processes against client’s process requirements;
- Identification of required processes and associated artefacts.
- Production of service management bid / RFC response and associated contractual definitions;
- Oversight of staff performing service related bid work;
- Provide input to and management of the service management aspects of the Requirements Catalogue and Traceability Matrix (RCTM);
- Attendance and contribution at relevant bid / RFC governance reviews e.g. BAR, CAR, DRW, solutions review etc;
- Creation or input into artefacts required for service assurance and liaison with the Service Assurance team. Must demonstrate the service designs are able to deliver the customer’s required level of service with minimal / understood risks to Fujitsu, whilst being competitive;
- Work in conjunction with the overall solution owner; ability to influence the overall solution design that ensures service stability and efficiency.
Can you demonstrate:-
- Knowledge of service concepts and techniques;
- An operational understanding of service supply chains;
- Experience of service operating model design for major IT systems;
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
- The ability to write persuasive, targeted and concise proposal documents;
- Experience of working to tight timescales within a high energy team environment;
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders both internally and externally with varying objectives;
- Innovative thinking; the ability to think conceptually in order to tackle complex problems by redefining the situation into a number of well-defined requirements.
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality services for our customers across the region. Service management qualifications would be expected e.g. ITIL, ISO20000 and IT4IT.
Set the Scene
We are looking for an innovative Service Architect with service architecture experience and the ability to identify, justify and document appropriate end-to-end service designs required by our potential customers. The successful applicant will become the Service SME within a bid / RFC team, responsible for all service management elements including cost modelling and production of enduring service plans and designs. This is a dynamic role that plays an integral part in Fujitsu’s pursuit of new business.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives;
- Negotiating, bringing consensus, with substantial experience of running workshops;
- Commercially astute – working knowledge of the contractual impact of the deal and associated constraints;
- Self-motivating and objective setting;
- Leadership skills for team co-ordination and motivation;
- Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
We are Fujitsu. A Japanese company with a strong set of values and a history of respecting fairness and equality, whilst promoting diversity and inclusion. We constantly push ourselves to do more, and strive to bring together a diverse mix of perspectives and talents in an inclusive environment, where we encourage our people to bring their full self to work. We call this Be Completely You.
We are inclusive. As a responsible business, it is really important to us that we reflect the diversity of our society and customers. Not only are we a Disability Confident company, a Times Top 50 employer for Women and a signatory for the Race at Work Charter, we are also committed to the United Nations standards for LGBT+.
We are people centric. This means we care about our people (and their families) and appreciate that everyone has a life outside of work. By supporting our people to Work Your Way, we empower them to achieve a flexible and respectful approach to work which suits them and our customers best - this could be working hours, location, or a flexible approach to their working day.
Fujitsu has been recognised as a Disability Confident Leader by the Department of Work and Pensions. This is in recognition of our commitment to recruiting, retaining and employing people with disabilities. As a Disability Confident Leader, we offer a guaranteed interview to all candidates with disabilities who meet the essential criteria for a role, and are experienced at making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. Please let me know if you would like further information.