We are currently looking for a Senior Siebel Consultant to join our Team. The role will primarily focus on the existing Atos contract with The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). DWP is responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy. As the UK’s biggest public service department, it coordinates the State Pension and a range of working age, disability and ill health benefits to around 20 million claimants and customers.
Within Atos, the successful candidate will work in a small Siebel team within the wider Oracle practice. The role would be in charge of the design, delivery and management of Siebel projects on the account whilst managing two Siebel contractor resources who will be undertaking a lot of the build work, as well as two permanent Siebel support resources. There may be some scope for working on other Siebel customer accounts within the practice.
- Working primarily on a UK Government Department of Work and Pensions account.
- Evaluating and providing solutions to new Siebel improvements requirements from the customer.
- Providing detailed estimates in terms of effort for development projects. These may be discreet Siebel pieces or as part of a wider multi-discipline project for customers.
- Working with PMs to deliver solutions.
- Take part in planning the creation of test plans.
- Creation of documentation and low-level designs.
- Collaborating closely with Customer stakeholders.
- Liaise with Siebel support teams to support the release of code changes into both non-prod and production environments.
- Provide Mentorship and Peer reviews within the wider Siebel team.
- Proven experience of Siebel CRM development.
- Experienced in Installation, Configuration, Administration, Maintenance and Support of Siebel Applications.
- In-Depth knowledge in particular of Siebel IP2016.19 and Siebel upgrade processes.
- Proficiencies in using Siebel eScript and a good understanding of Business Services.
- Knowledge of Siebel Business Component and Siebel Workflows.
- Have the ability to optimally communicate IT needs, questions, and feedback to non-IT team members/customers and vice-versa are essential.