Senior Sous Chef - Kia Oval
Salary - £34,000
5 over 7 Days
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are currently looking for a talented and experienced Senior Sous Chef to join our catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious contract in London. We pride ourselves on offering our clients creative, innovative and cutting edge menus. As well as imagination, passion and creative flair, you'll need experience of working within a talented kitchen brigade as a Sous Chef - inspiring others to always achieve excellence.
We are looking for a Senior Sous Chef that can help drive our match day and events food offer forward working alongside the Head Chef and Exec Chef who produces all match day and C&E offers. Main Responsibilities
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- Delivers culinary standards to build top line sales.
- Effectively manage all costs within the department, in line with pre-determined budgets and current sales/business mix.
- Maintain a minimum of 85% purchasing compliance.
- Manages and provides financial analysis on all food and kitchen costs, menu mix objectives and labour controls.
- Makes personal recommendations based on knowledge and experience to improve products and service.
- To manage the purchasing and production of food, minimize waste and maintain portion control in ways that maximise efficiency and maintain gross profit.
- To manage day to day budget control of income and expenditure in line with departmental and financial regulations.
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients when required to tailor menus to their specific requirements.
Match Day Operations:
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for managing the Match Day kitchen labour processes, procedures and operational controls that protect value to the customer, client and Food & Drink at The Oval.
- Establishes and maintains quality and presentation standards for all menu content.
- To take overall responsibility for food hygiene and safety within the kitchens, setting high cleanliness rules, practices and routines to avoid accidents, food spoilage or waste.
About The Company
- Be ambitious, confident and resilient
- A person who enjoys leading a talented brigade
- Have a passion for fresh ingredients and enjoy creating stunning dishes time and time again
- Proven track record in high quality environments and have the confidence and ability to demonstrate own style with finesse and flair
- Able to illustrate how to keep pace with food trends and translate them to exciting and appealing menu and food offers
- Have a guest first approach and can adapt style to a broad range of experiences
- Commercial minded with evidence of successfully managing costs in line with exceptional delivery
- Have a hands-on approach
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.