Join us as a Senior UI Visual Designer
- We'll look to you to be a passionate advocate for great customer experiences, bringing your creative and strategic thinking skills
- You'll be at the forefront of UI visual design solutions that employ and improve our principles, standards and design patterns, centred around best practice, consistency and re-use
- In return, you’ll have a genuine impact on our customers, and will be well positioned to gain recognition for you and your work
What you'll do
As a Senior UI Visual Designer, you’ll be leading, inventing and designing compelling and seamless customer experiences across desktop and mobile platforms. We’ll look to you to develop visual designs iteratively, working closely with user experience designers to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Effectively, you’ll be driving and delivering consistent, efficient and enjoyable UI designs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the relationships with UI designers, researchers, product owners and developers to create new products and features and extend on existing ones
- Leading the translation of customer insights into designed experiences and forming a compelling story around it
- Working with Agile project teams and key stakeholders, in sprints, retrospectives and reviews, to develop user centred solutions within project timeframes
- Collaborating with project stakeholders to help understand and define customer value
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with a background in visual design, with a portfolio that demonstrates both creative thinking and the delivery of effective and pleasing visual design solutions. You’ll have an eye for visual interaction details, coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
You’ll also need:
- Experience of delivering interface designs for applications, in high performance environments
- A proven track record of providing high quality designs and assets across web and mobile
- The ability to work in a user-centred design approach and successfully present your work and the rationale behind it
- Expertise in industry standard software including Sketch and Figma
- Experience of responsive and native design
- Experience in defining and maintaining design systems